Friday, January 23, 2009

India trip

My trip to India was the most boring trip I have ever had. Coming to Chennai, I realized none of my friends are in India. Most of them are studying/working abroad, in US and my best friends gang are also wide and apart – Sada – UK, Balaji Chennai, Lava – Bombay-> Chennai, Anand – Hyderabad, Rahul – Dubai, Ananth – US, Jayram – Mumbai. With just two of my best buddies around, weekends were the only option. But then, without bike, meeting them turned out quite a task. At home, my only timepass was TV and my mom hates me whenever I switch I on. As usual, I never relented! Dad was asusual busy with his Sudoku. Thankfully, he found a part-time job to train Loan recovery Bank agents to fill his time and purse. I doubt if Chennai will ever be the same for me. Next time, I better come with loads of dollars and plan a family trip across India. Else, it’s quite boring to think of coming back.

Mike - the MBA blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment